Thiabendazole controls the most common forms of fungus that cause infection.
- treats the fungi of otitis externa
- helps treat all mycotic conditions
- prevents fungal overgrowth when bacteria are eliminated
- effective against the 3 fungi that cause 99% of ringworm infections
Dexamethasone, a fast-acting corticosteroid, reduces inflammation and relieves pain and itching.
- acts as a potent steroid
- relieves pain
- quickly reduces swelling
- alleviates itching
Neomycin sulfate quickly kills bacteria that can cause otitis externa and common skin infections.
- not absorbed through skin
- rarely allergenic
- effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria